4myfunding – the simple way to track your pension scheme funding position
A defined benefit (DB) pension scheme often has a significant impact on the sponsor’s balance sheet, but the figures are typically only known at the end of each year. To provide employers and trustees with a clearer picture of their pension scheme funding position at any time, we developed 4myfunding – a powerful scheme monitoring tool that enables you to track your funding on a daily basis.
With the ability to illustrate up to three separate bases of your choice, 4myfunding enables you to:
- see directly how market movements impact your scheme, with alerts at agreed ‘trigger points’
- check whether current recovery plans remain adequate
- understand the development of your funding position since the last valuation
- benefit from early warnings if all is not going to plan and advance notice of any additional cash contributions needed
- use up-to-date figures as a springboard for contribution negotiations
For more information on how 4myfunding could benefit you and your scheme, please click here to make an enquiry.