- 6.1: Why BBS?
- 6.2: Service quality
- 6.3: Our values
- 6.5: BBS news
- 6.6: Our people
- 6.7: Careers
- 6.9: Investment competition
- 6.18: World Cup Competition
Senior Pensions Administrators
Due to our continued expansion, we are currently looking to recruit Senior Pensions Administrators.
The successful candidates will work within one of our close-knit teams and will also liaise with our actuaries and consultants to provide best quality pension services to our trustee and corporate clients. The key duties of our administration teams include:
- Undertaking pension benefit calculations, both manually and using our suite of internally developed and third-party tools;
- Answering pension scheme member queries in writing and over the telephone;
- Reporting information to trustees and sponsoring employers of pension schemes, as well as associated professional third-parties.
The successful candidates will have a number of years' relative experience in a pensions administration or similar role, and be comfortable in checking and providing feedback on colleagues’ work.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes to fulfil the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
BBS Consultants & Actuaries Ltd
23-25 St George's Road
Bristol, BS1 5UU