How to find BBS
DIRECTIONS FROM THE M4 and M5 (approaching from the North)
If you are approaching Bristol from the North we recommend that you head towards London at the M4/M5 junction and then follow the instructions below:
- Leave the M4 at Junction 19 (M32) heading towards Bristol.
- Follow signs to City Centre.
- M32 becomes Newfoundland Street which then (keeping House of Fraser on your left) becomes Bond Street.
- At the end of Bond Street you will approach a large roundabout (St James' Barton). Take the 2nd exit marked ‘Clifton’ into Marlborough Street past the Bus Station.
- Continue on this road, going through a set of pedestrian crossing lights (Bristol Royal Infirmary on your right) and two sets of traffic lights. After 200 yards, take the second left turn into Lodge Street (signposted for Trenchard Car Park, which is suitable for 'long-stay' parking).
- At the end of Lodge Street, turn right into Trenchard Street and follow the road around the back of The Hatchet public house and under the bridge.
- Go straight on, at the mini roundabout, into St George's Road.
- Canard Court is situated on your right, opposite a pay and display car park (maximum stay of four hours).
DIRECTIONS FROM THE M5 (South)
- Leave M5 at Junction 18 onto the A403.
- Take the first left and follow the signs to the Portway.
- At the roundabout, go straight over onto the A4/Portway.
- Follow the A4 under the suspension bridge, then stay left onto Hotwell Road.
- Follow Hotwell Road all the way to a roundabout. At the roundabout take the second exit onto St George's Road.
- On St George's Road, take a left turn just past The Three Tuns public house (which is on your right).
- Canard Court is situated on your left, opposite a pay and display car park (maximum stay of four hours).
- For 'long-stay' car parking, continue past Canard Court and go straight on at the mini roundabout. Follow the road under the bridge, around the back of The Hatchet public house and past the O2 Academy. The Trenchard 'long-stay' Car Park is on your left, just after the right turn into Pipe Lane.
There is ample 'short-stay' pay and display parking opposite Canard Court (maximum stay of four hours). For longer visits, long-stay parking is available at the Trenchard Car Park (please refer to the directions above).
We have a limited number of client parking spaces available. These must be booked in advance through your usual contact at BBS.
Please see the map below for details of our location: