BBS Investment Seminar
BBS is holding its next investment seminar on Friday 13 October 2017 at the Bristol Marriot Royal Hotel. Our panel of expert speakers includes Sir Steve Webb, former pensions minister, who will discuss the direction of pension policy in the new political context.
In what promises to be a varied and interesting event, you'll hear the latest thinking and insights in relation to:
- the current state of the global economy
- how our innate psychological biases influence both individual investment decisions and broader market behaviour
- forecasts and prospects for future investment returns from key asset classes
- opportunities in private markets for smaller schemes
- pension policy in the new parliament
The agenda linked below provides full details, and lunch will be provided for all attendees when we close at 1pm. There is no charge to attend, however, spaces are strictly limited and will be provided on a first come first served basis.
To reserve a place for you or your colleagues, please either complete the form linked below or email the same information to email@example.com. We will then provide confirmation of your attendance and directions to the venue.