Market Testing - For Smaller Pension Schemes
How can you be confident that your workplace scheme is being managed properly and at a competitive price?
In truth, you are more likely to be focused on managing your business than on managing your pension scheme. And your pension trustees are likely to be company directors or employees or pensioners – without any specialist pensions knowledge .
What are the warning signs?
- Administrative 'snags' - like benefits being miscalculated or pensions being paid late;
- Slow service - BBS guarantees to handle every action within 5 days: most firms deliver in 10-20 days;
- Disjointed action - most major pension providers have disconnected 'service silos' in different offices, from administration to actuarial delivery: BBS has all those services in one building, under the leadership of one of the BBS directors.
Why switch to BBS?
- 80 company pension schemes have switched from other suppliers to BBS;
- BBS has never lost a pension scheme due to dissatisfaction;
- BBS ensures its total commitment to all clients by offering access to them all as referees!
What can you expect?
If you would like BBS to review your workplace pension scheme management, we will:
- Audit your current arrangements and service at no cost;
- Provide a fixed cost proposal – to be delivered by a named team, headed by a BBS director;
- Provide a unique quarterly analysis of our service quality and delivery;
- Ensure that your pension scheme is managed at minimal cost, maximum quality, and with totally transparent charges and activity reports.