Quality review results
As part of our commitment to providing our clients with the very best possible service, we continually seek their feedback to identify any areas for improvement. This includes our formal client satisfaction survey, which we carry out every other year. The results of our latest quality survey were finalised in May 2019, and we’re very pleased to provide a summary of the responses below. The numbers in brackets give the results from our 2017 survey, for comparison purposes.
The questionnaire asked respondents to indicate, on a scale of 1-5, how strongly they agreed or disagreed with a series of statements regarding different areas of our business. The higher the score, the better the view of our performance. In total 130 returns were received.
The graphs show the average scores achieved in each category and the overall rating for the business area.
Directors and staff
68% (56%) of respondents gave maximum marks [25 out of 25], reflecting a high regard for our Directors and Staff. Our average satisfaction rating for this area was 4.8 out of 5 (4.8), maintaining the performance achieved in the previous 16 years of our Reviews.
Our advice continues to be highly valued by our clients, with an average satisfaction rating of 4.7 out of 5 (4.7). 40% (40%) of respondents gave us maximum marks.
41% (36%) of respondents gave us maximum marks and we maintained an average satisfaction rating of 4.7 out of 5 (4.6). These scores are testament to the administration team’s ongoing commitment to the provision of an outstanding service.
Amongst the comments received were:
- "BBS provide high quality advice and service, in a prompt and friendly manner. It has been a pleasure to work with BBS over the last 6 years."
- "We are extremely satisfied with the service and advice we receive. Thank you."
- "Staff are very helpful and know what we need by way of advice."
- "The whole BBS team are very impressive, not just in terms of their knowledge and the way in which they communicate what can be quite complex issues, but also in their sensible and pragmatic advice and their client service ethos."
- "A very good service with a willing and supportive team."
- "As the main day to day contact for the pension scheme I have a really good working relationship with staff at every level. Very approachable, proactive."
- "The service always represents good value for money and we do not have to spend time resisting sales pitches that we don't need which is appreciated."